JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Sisters
State
Oregon
I have 91 rounds of 30-30 150 grain cor-lokt that I'm looking to trade for 44 magnum.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't have any 44 magnum but I do have cash if you're interested in selling it.

Thank you,

-Daro
I really don't want to sell because my goal is to get 44 mag, so I'd be asking the $3 per round that the 30-30 cor lokt is going for so that I could pay the insane prices that the 44 mag is going for right now.

I really don't want to sell because my goal is to get 44 mag, so I'd be asking the $3 per round that the 30-30 cor lokt is going for so that I could pay the insane prices that the 44 mag is going for right now.
Insane is correct! haha I understand, I wish I had some to trade. I'd offer $200 for the lot, but know it's under your Quota. I'll keep my eye out for 44mag... Thank you for your time.
-Daro

If you could meet halfway on the drive, I would do that for ya.
That would be great. However, I might have a good idea if your up for it... I'm actually in Prineville for work and will be headed back to Canby and going through Sisters on Friday. Would you be available to meet up sometime Friday afternoon?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.