JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade is this fine old ford 8N tractor Ca. 1950. Moving off the hillside to the flatland and don't need this. I have used for about 20 years to smooth my uphill gravel lane and a few other minor things around the place. I haven't used for mowing or tilling, etc but it should do the job. Four speed, 3 point hitch with PTO. It does not have a Sherman transmission. The hydraulics aren't the best but they work.

Just put in a new 6V battery from Lesters, in the last few years, I had the seal replaced in the PTO unit, new rear rims, plugs, had the carb and distributer rebuilt. The tires are in good shape and the rear tires have calcium or whatever that stuff is they put in the rear tires. I replaced the head gasket a few years back and that's about the most I can remember. The pieces in the picture are included. The end wrench fits the lug nuts on the rear wheel.

Starts and runs good but needs fingering when it is cold. Asking $2,500 OBO and will trade for firearms all or part. In particular I am wanting a Blackhawlk or Vaquero or Hartford in 45 Colt/45ACP the shorter the barrel the better. I like U.S. Military weapons and blades. Please respond by PM for my phone, I don't text. I am in Lebanon and can deliver depending on where. Being sold as where is. I can take more photos if needed.

MVC-064S.JPG MVC-065S.JPG MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG MVC-068S.JPG MVC-069S.JPG MVC-070S.JPG MVC-071S.JPG MVC-072S.JPG MVC-073S.JPG MVC-074S.JPG MVC-075S.JPG

There are no attachments that go with it. Yes you can put a front end bucket on it and the PTO will operate various implements but it is what is shown. All I used it for was dragging my gravel lane and towing a utility trailer around the property picking up windfall debris, etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top