JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I know I am going to regret this, but I live in Battle Ground and it just so happens that I have a job I am working on in Grants Pass right now... If you two work out the details and just need a mule, I could probably help out....o_O I would be tempted to just buy the powder myself, but I am pretty sure that I already have an untouched 8lb jug of Unique and to buy another one may border on the side of ridiculous.....

I know I am going to regret this, but I live in Battle Ground and it just so happens that I have a job I am working on in Grants Pass right now... If you two work out the details and just need a mule, I could probably help out....o_O I would be tempted to just buy the powder myself, but I am pretty sure that I already have an untouched 8lb jug of Unique and to buy another one may border on the side of ridiculous.....

:s0090:

Kudos to you Crohnos01 !!!

That's very kind of you to offer, if dan97526 is still interested I may take you up on your offer. Thank you.

That's very kind of you to offer, if dan97526 is still interested I may take you up on your offer. Thank you.
That a the thing about this forum, people are willing to help each other... just doing my part:)
It looks like I will be heading back down again this Sunday night, and probably again after the first of the year, so the offer stands, just let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews