JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Happy Halloween, NWFA! What better time of year to fabricate a few 👻SPOOKY👻 guns for Brandon to s*** his pants over?

FS/FT: A complete 80% Arms Easy Jig Gen. 3 AR-15, AR-9, AR-10/.308 multi-platform 80% lower jig kit, including the requisite drill bits (cobalt), Makita model RT0701CR router, and proprietary end mill system (thermal collet/router interface fitted for the included router, with end mill). Includes all small parts for the jig, original wrenches/parts for the router, large printout of instructions, and an unopened bottle of aluminum cutting fluid. With this package, all you need to get started building is a hand drill and a vice. Using this jig to get great results is insanely easy/foolproof if you have ever handled a power tool in your life.

$400 FTF sale in the greater Vancouver, WA/PDX area. Will trade for a Glock 19.5/Glock 19.5 MOS with cash on my end. Please PM me with any questions about the item.

Full disclosure: The included end mill was used for several lowers and will need replacing soon. Could definitely be used for a couple billet lowers, as they are noticeably softer, but if you have a pile of forged lowers to work through you'll want to replace the end mill for optimum results. A replacement end mill (for insertion into the included thermal collet with a heat gun or torch) can be ordered here. The OEM plastic piece that goes between the router guard and the work has a chip in it, but isn't used for milling 80s with the Router Adapter Plate system installed. The R.A.P. system will come pre-installed on the router (as shown). Cat hair not included.

JIG.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I gotta say, I have this exact set up and it has completed 15+ lowers now with no problems. Only had to replace the bits a few times.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top