JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg Pristine Mini All weather ranch rifle with m1a style shroud trade for Glocks or AR or AK
Included is the advert from Rugers website showing MSRP and this is a new 580 series heavy cold hammer forged mini chambered in 5.56

$750 OBO

Is this still available? I live in Florida and have a FFL dealer to ship to (if ok). How would the payment be made.
Thanks,
Michael Minski
[email protected]
Ooh man I have never even done a long distance firearm sale. I'm not sure what the protocol for that even is. I have an FFL which I regularly use, I'm sure they could ship to your FFL

I recommend any money is paid *and* cleared before it is shipped, same way other online places handle it.

Love to have that rifle but the logistics look too complicated. Thanks.
Mike
Yea I'm just nervous because I've never shipped out of state and all that jazz. I could prob have my FFL handle everything including taking payment but I'd have to call them

Interested, Is this brand new in box? It looks used. How many mags, still have the box and papers? Are you available for me to look at it on Monday? I am coming from Florence.

Last Edited:
Interested, Is this brand new in box? It looks used. How many mags, still have the box and papers? Are you available for me to look at it on Monday? I am coming from Florence.
It has had under 100 rounds put through it. Been shot once. Was bought new from Ruger sent to my local FFL for $950, I do not have the original box, I threw it in the trash because I didn't foresee ever wanting to sell it. That said, it is in pristine condition. It does not look used. It is LNnB(like new--but no box) Altho I have a AR15 box to sell it in. Can't find the manual either, but Ruger will send one free to anyone who requests it. Furthermore, it's the new #583-xxxx serialed style with the heavier, cold hammer forged barrel profile. (The older ones have a "pencil barrel" and weren't known for their accuracy because of the barrel being of poor quality and not sufficiently thick.) This one has all the new upgrades that Ruger recently (2009 I think) changed on the Mini, including the fact this one is stamped "5.56 NATO" on the reciever.
Ruger only ships these with one magazine(I know that sucks,) but it's a 20 round mag and it's made of steel and it's a Ruger factory magazine.
All That said, since I do not have the box, spare mags or the manual I would take less than my asking price.
I also have the "Choate" foregrip/heat shroud on it right now(as well as the stock barrel shroud, which I have also kept,) and the Choate stock makes the mini look much more like an M14

Yes I am out of school(UOfO) for the xmas break and I work only evenings between 5pm and 8pm so I am available Monday if you'd like to come see the rifle

Magazine tip for the prospective buyer: Tapco 30rd magazines-$16 at Midway. No where near "Ruger" quality, but decent for range use if loaded with 29...

...just have a few Ruger magazines available if this will be used as a defensive weapon...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.