JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
***SOLD, thanks!***

Mixed lot of 700 rounds, .308/7.62

1 loose ziplock bag of 100 lake city ball.

10 boxes of Pefecta 147gr (200rds).

20 boxes of Hertenberger surplus (400rds). - in a 12 box sealed handy pack plus 8 boxes.

45674358-032D-49BC-816D-15D629C28A4A_zpsru98j6si.jpg

The Hertenberger is berdan primed, so not reloadable AFAIK, and likely only if your set-up for it. Excellent rounds though, use them mostly in our CETMES as one of them destroys brass anyhow. (Update: see note & processed brass pic bellow, it IS reloadable!)

The lake city & perfecta are boxer primed, so would be reloadable AFAIK.

Please use the conversation function (PM), and be prepared to pick up in Salem.

Edited: new price, & not so flexible time wise. Mornings later in the week 8-9am will work best.

Again: PICK UP IN SALEM, PLEASE. Not available to deliver, except maybe down to ARPC if you are a member.

Thank you!

Last Edited:
FYI: hand deprimed a dozen of the Hertenberger brass the other day, just to get an idea on what it is. Single hole, crimped. Not berdan primed (as was my understanding berdans, would have 2 flash holes).

Crimp would still need to be dealt with though. Multiple ways you could do that. Started a post in the reloading section on such...

Pic of the Hertenberger deprimed:

960701A1-A9DB-4584-81DE-B8212A893FCA_zpsyjuyldve.jpg

Would you split up and sale just the perfecta?

Not from this lot, or at that averaged price.

I could sell a separate lot of 12 boxes of perfecta. Also a number of PPU 145gr M80 FMJ BT (new manufacture, reloadable brass) though. Depends how many you want & at what price to make it worthwhile though. Send a PM, and I'll get back to you this evening/overnite.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top