JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
***SOLD, thanks!***

Mixed lot of 700 rounds, .308/7.62

1 loose ziplock bag of 100 lake city ball.

10 boxes of Pefecta 147gr (200rds).

20 boxes of Hertenberger surplus (400rds). - in a 12 box sealed handy pack plus 8 boxes.

45674358-032D-49BC-816D-15D629C28A4A_zpsru98j6si.jpg

The Hertenberger is berdan primed, so not reloadable AFAIK, and likely only if your set-up for it. Excellent rounds though, use them mostly in our CETMES as one of them destroys brass anyhow. (Update: see note & processed brass pic bellow, it IS reloadable!)

The lake city & perfecta are boxer primed, so would be reloadable AFAIK.

Please use the conversation function (PM), and be prepared to pick up in Salem.

Edited: new price, & not so flexible time wise. Mornings later in the week 8-9am will work best.

Again: PICK UP IN SALEM, PLEASE. Not available to deliver, except maybe down to ARPC if you are a member.

Thank you!

Last Edited:
FYI: hand deprimed a dozen of the Hertenberger brass the other day, just to get an idea on what it is. Single hole, crimped. Not berdan primed (as was my understanding berdans, would have 2 flash holes).

Crimp would still need to be dealt with though. Multiple ways you could do that. Started a post in the reloading section on such...

Pic of the Hertenberger deprimed:

960701A1-A9DB-4584-81DE-B8212A893FCA_zpsyjuyldve.jpg

Would you split up and sale just the perfecta?

Not from this lot, or at that averaged price.

I could sell a separate lot of 12 boxes of perfecta. Also a number of PPU 145gr M80 FMJ BT (new manufacture, reloadable brass) though. Depends how many you want & at what price to make it worthwhile though. Send a PM, and I'll get back to you this evening/overnite.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top