JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which one should I get first

• AICS

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Suppressor

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
So I got my new 700 AAC-SD and am trying to decide what to go with first. I plan to do both but am up in the air as to the order. So here it is. Get the AICS or a suppressor? Help me out here. :confused:

Last Edited:
AICS. Get used to shooting it with the new chasis and then when the day comes that you pick up the supressor, you will already have built the important muscle memory, and dialing in your groups will be that much easier. Also, are you looking at going with the 1.5 or the 2.0?

Looking at the 1.5. I have a hard time with the folding part and strength.

Good choice. I'm also partial to the 1.5. I know they are apples and oranges, but why the AICS 1.5 over something like a McMillan A5? Just wondering.

Oh yeah...

One thing I did fail to think about though is the paper work back log on most class 3 items. I have a friend waiting on a couple cans and it's been just about 5 months now. So you may want to order your supressor first, then during the wait period, save up for the stock and if you work things out right, you may get them both at the same time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top