JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Came across a nice Arisaka I would like to try and shoot a few times. Can trade or outright purchase. Looking for 7.7x58 Arisaka in any quantity, no preference on load or grain.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Came across a nice Arisaka I would like to try and shoot a few times. Can trade or outright purchase. Looking for 7.7x58 Arisaka in any quantity, no preference on load or grain.

Thanks!

I wish you were in Spokane. I have a museum quality 7.7 jap rifle. It's a beautiful example. That's the caliber listed on the ammo with the gun. Has everything on it. Intact chrysanthemum, bayonet, anti aircraft sights, monopod, and the biggie the dust cover. Good luck in your search, there are quite a few out there.

I wish you were in Spokane. I have a museum quality 7.7 jap rifle. It's a beautiful example. That's the caliber listed on the ammo with the gun. Has everything on it. Intact chrysanthemum, bayonet, anti aircraft sights, monopod, and the biggie the dust cover. Good luck in your search, there are quite a few out there.
I already have the rifle. Yours sounds amazing though! Those aircraft sights are such an interesting design. Funny enough, I will be in Spokane this Thursday (05/13) if you'd be willing to part with some of that ammo.

Thanks!
I already have the rifle. Yours sounds amazing though! Those aircraft sights are such an interesting design. Funny enough, I will be in Spokane this Thursday (05/13) if you'd be willing to part with some of that ammo.
I completely misunderstood your post. I thought you had shot one and were looking for one for yourself. Going thru some family stress and have been a little off lately. This post of yours brought me back. I only have 20 rounds and they were extremely hard to get and expensive even 8 years ago when I got them. Good luck to you though in your quest.

Would you be still willing to sell your arisaka? What would be your price?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.