JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was the officer called to that, I'd talked to the girl and then probably just walked away. Or charged the school for making a false statement or something whatever its called. But there is also a reason I am not a police officer :p

What kind of person says, "whelp it's zero tolerance so let's call the cops" on this situation? Either our educational personnel are as dumb as effing rocks or they're incompetent as stoned monkeys.

Either way, time to fire the teacher and every admin up the food chain that approved this.

This is an example of anti-gun hysteria taken to extreme lengths. It just boggles the mind to think of how much taxpayer money was wasted over such an imaginary crime.

What kind of person says, "whelp it's zero tolerance so let's call the cops" on this situation? Either our educational personnel are as dumb as effing rocks or they're incompetent as stoned monkeys.

Either way, time to fire the teacher and every admin up the food chain that approved this.

Authoritarians. The left has them too.

I buy her a little plastic horse or two every year to go with the toy corral I gave her years back. She wants to move to Oregon and marry me. Personally I'm proud such a sweet little girl would want anything to do with me and find nothing but contempt the freaks that use her or anyone like her for their little sick game. I wish I'm could say I'm shocked, but I'm not in the least and that might be the saddest part.

Zero Tolerance policies are much like "blanket statements"...
Broad , over-reaching and most often of a one size fits none solution or answer.

Since the rest of the world does not operate by many Zero Tolerance Polices....they are essentially worthless.

As a Educator....One needs to look at each situation within the context of the child ...
I am very glad that my school allows and trusts me enough to do this.

I see and deal with 'finger guns" almost everyday at school...
I have yet felt the need to call the police over such matters.
Andy

ERPO..

CD9D9014-52DA-42B7-93E0-8899D2C098B7.jpeg

I've known a few Down's kids... wonderful, sweet people!!!

To do what the school did is abuse towards a special needs kid and should bring a lawsuit!!

Zero Tolerance policies are much like "blanket statements"...
Broad , over-reaching and most often of a one size fits none solution or answer.

Since the rest of the world does not operate by many Zero Tolerance Polices....they are essentially worthless.

As a Educator....One needs to look at each situation within the context of the child ...
I am very glad that my school allows and trusts me enough to do this.

I see and deal with 'finger guns" almost everyday at school...
I have yet felt the need to call the police over such matters.
Andy
I used to just tell them, "Careful with that, it's got a nail in it." :rolleyes:

Tit for tat; This teacher should be arrested for a hate crime.
At the very least removed from her position for being an irrational adult not in control of her faculties, while in charge of children.
To be fair, if school districts can enforce irrational policies like that, then why aren't they lobbying for children to prosecuted as an adult when breaking other laws? Or is that the next step, A third strike law for kindergartners?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top