JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got some random caliber ammo to which I do not have weapons for. I will get pics up of the ammo later this evening ( school bus coming,ahhhhh)
1) SOLD-SOLD-SOLD 100 rds of 50BMG 649gr Silver tipped API. This factory reload ammo using once fired LC brass. I fired 10 rds through friends Barrett and have since given up on buying one myself. Ammo comes in 10rd brown boxes. I am unsure of manufature but has a label on box w/barcode AMM-989 04/29/08. Asking $300 ( I took $280.00) for package.
2) 6MM Remington Factory ammo. (5) 20rd boxes 100gr PSP R6MM4 (1) 20rd box 80gr PSP R6MM1. Asking $105.00 for this lot
(1) 20rd box 22-250 Remington 55gr PTD SP R22501. Asking $15.00 box
Out of box (no carton but factory ammo) Weatherby ammo.I am at a loss for the bullet weights as my only option is too weigh complete cartridge. 17 loose rds of 300 WBY Mag and 4 loose of 7mm WBY Mag. Asking 20.00 OR ????
ONLY TRADE INTEREST WOULD BE FOR 45ACP FACTORY AMMO/Glock 21 mags/8mm surplus ammo (PRICED LIKE MY AMMO) All prices are OBO, FTF will be located case to case. I am not looking to ship as nearest UPS HUB is Swan Island (40-60 miles) Please PM with any questions.Thanks for looking Cooper

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.