JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Slickguns reports that Botach Tactical is offering up the solid Surefire 60 round steel AR-15 mags for only $63. Stock up! For myself, I like these better than the 100 rounders as they stick out about what a 30 round magpul does, and are not as unwieldy.

I hope they don't "backorder" you. I have had some disappointing transactions where it looks fine on the website then an email comes AFTER taking your money that it's backordered and will ship when in stock.
Botach will eventually catch up but I never order from them if it's urgent. I know a purchase like this is probably a "why not" or luxury addition, but once stung, twice shy, as they say.

I received a tracking number for shipping already. I appreciate the head up though.

I have been out of buying "gun stuff" for a bit (since the panic).......but before I was ordering I was trying to remember if there were any red flags with Botach and it seemed like there was something. It is a why not purchase but if was going to have to wait for months on end....dont really need to tie money up.

I hope they don't "backorder" you. I have had some disappointing transactions where it looks fine on the website then an email comes AFTER taking your money that it's backordered and will ship when in stock.
Botach will eventually catch up but I never order from them if it's urgent. I know a purchase like this is probably a "why not" or luxury addition, but once stung, twice shy, as they say.

Yes, it says $111. You need to add it to your cart and once it is in the cart, as of 2 min ago, it will say $63. Don't know why they roll that way, but that's what's up. I've only had one transaction with Botach before this - bought some Saiga 20 round drums (which I don't need now and need to sell myself) and it was flawless.

It says that they have 801 of these Surefire mags left.

I had issues with one I got and it was junk. To be fair though,,It was a early one and I'd read they had issues. Followers were the problem, breaking and sticking. Let us know how the new stock ones are,,I'd be interested to know if there better now. Keep us posted how they are now kubota.

I had issues with one I got and it was junk. To be fair though,,It was a early one and I'd read they had issues. Followers were the problem, breaking and sticking. Let us know how the new stock ones are,,I'd be interested to know if there better now. Keep us posted how they are now kubota.

Flawless at the range going through a full mag with 2 of them on 2 different rifles. BTW, Botach held up my order, I think because my shipping address was different than my billing. Communication was poor on their part imo, but I figured it out when I went looking for my tracking number and called them. Which was what they wanted.

Looks like they still are discounting them, clicked the link and although it shows $111 once you add it to the cart it is now $69.95 with over 500 remaining.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top