Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

60 round Surefire Magazines for an AR-15 $63.00

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by billcoe, Apr 18, 2014.

1. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

2. kubota

kubota Oregon City Member

Thank-you Sir!
    I just placed my order and waiting to see how Botach Tactical will preform?
    Kubota

3. MrNatural

MrNatural Oregon Well-Known Member

Looks like the good price is over. Botach now shows the price as $111

4. repins05

repins05 OR Member

Got my order in time..... Thanks for the post.

5. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

I hope they don't "backorder" you. I have had some disappointing transactions where it looks fine on the website then an email comes AFTER taking your money that it's backordered and will ship when in stock.
    Botach will eventually catch up but I never order from them if it's urgent. I know a purchase like this is probably a "why not" or luxury addition, but once stung, twice shy, as they say.

6. repins05

repins05 OR Member

I received a tracking number for shipping already. I appreciate the head up though.

I have been out of buying "gun stuff" for a bit (since the panic).......but before I was ordering I was trying to remember if there were any red flags with Botach and it seemed like there was something. It is a why not purchase but if was going to have to wait for months on end....dont really need to tie money up.

7. billcoe

Yes, it says $111. You need to add it to your cart and once it is in the cart, as of 2 min ago, it will say $63. Don't know why they roll that way, but that's what's up. I've only had one transaction with Botach before this - bought some Saiga 20 round drums (which I don't need now and need to sell myself) and it was flawless.

It says that they have 801 of these Surefire mags left.

8. Gootz

Gootz Portland, OR New Member

Tempting...awesome mag and good deal.

9. aga7040

aga7040 Aloha Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

...AND free shipping. Thanks for the tip. Gonna be hard for those on the EE trying to sell used ones for 85 bucks.o_O

10. twa2471

twa2471 Vermont Active Member

I had issues with one I got and it was junk. To be fair though,,It was a early one and I'd read they had issues. Followers were the problem, breaking and sticking. Let us know how the new stock ones are,,I'd be interested to know if there better now. Keep us posted how they are now kubota.

11. billcoe

Flawless at the range going through a full mag with 2 of them on 2 different rifles. BTW, Botach held up my order, I think because my shipping address was different than my billing. Communication was poor on their part imo, but I figured it out when I went looking for my tracking number and called them. Which was what they wanted.

Looks like they still are discounting them, clicked the link and although it shows $111 once you add it to the cart it is now $69.95 with over 500 remaining.