JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$78
Manufacturer
Lone Wolf
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
ETA: Reduced the price on the remaining barrels!

I sold off a few Glock pistols so I have a few left over barrels.

Lone wolf LWD-3540TH threaded 9/16x24 for use with Glock 35 no protector New in old style package. Discontinued and hard to find $118 $108 $98 shipped
Lone Wolf LWD-359N used in old style package less than 500 rounds Non threaded 40 to 9mm conversion non threaded for use with Glock 35 $88 $78 shipped MOVED TO AUCTION
Lone Wolf LWD-239N used in old style package less than 500 rounds Non threaded 40 to 9mm conversion non threaded for use with the Glock 23 $68 shippedSOLD

Lone wolf LWD-229TH new no package SS with thread protector 40 to 9mm conversion barrel for use with Glock 22 $98 $88 $78 shipped
Glock factory threaded 40 S&W barrel excellent condition for Glock 22 $88 shipped SOLD
Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf AW-17TH 1/2x28 installed in a gun but I don't think I ever fired it. Comes with package. Thread protector is bright SS-ish, I cant remember if its the original. For use in Glock 17 $98 shippedSOLD

Barrels shown are the ones that you will receive[pics will be up asap]. Electronic payment or snail mail works too. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the goods. If you buy more than one I will reduce the price by $8 and I will combine shipping.

IMG_2161.jpg IMG_2162.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR