JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$6500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD
Up for sale is a dual tube Gen 3 White Phosphor Elbit BNVD in an ATN ps-313w housing. Comes with all factory included items and factory box. These work great and I've had a lot of fun with them. It also makes me sleep easier at night having clean dual tubes. I don't have a spec sheet but there are no blems and these are way better than any of the photonis or other random tubes I've looked through. The only thing I've seen that can beat these tubes is L3 filmless, but those cost a lot more.

Reason for selling:
I cycle through a lot of low light devices. Lately I've mainly been using weapon mounted thermal so it may be time to let these go. I've had these for about 2 years, but since I got my iRay Rico 640 core thermal I don't use them as much. I used them mainly for predator hunting on my property and went to a few classes. I've kept them around anyway for a rainy day, and I don't need to sell them, but it would also be nice to free up funds and liquidate some assets.

Included:
-Complete ps31-3w in good condition.
-G34-style mount (works okay with helmet bungees but it's NOT the Wilcox).
-Helmet plate with strap for MICH type helmet.
-Soft carrying cases.
-PVS-31 lens caps.
-Factory box, manuals and blank warranty card.

Extras:
I have a few laser aiming modules that I might include at an extra cost.
-salty LS321 holosun IR Laser Aiming Module (salty but works) IR laser, Visible red laser, IR illuminator
- Streamlight ViR II Pistol and PCC Laser Aiming Module (like new condition): White Light, IR illuminator, IR laser

Price:
$6,500 OBO

Trades:
Partial trade for premium FFP MOA reticle LPVO/MPVO Nighforce atacr, Razor HD 1-6/1-10

Innawoods by Camas / Washougal, Washington

Shipping?
No shipping, face to face with cash from member with positive feedback.

night pic of house.jpg 20231015_142945_resized.jpg 20231015_142915_resized.jpg front yard.jpg night pic of house.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey brother if you still have this would you be willing to trade for some high end name brand hand tools snap on Mac matco sk I use to be a diesel tech

Hey brother if you still have this would you be willing to trade for some high end name brand hand tools snap on Mac matco sk I use to be a diesel tech
I do appreciate snap-on ratchets and sockets, but I gotta pass on that one. I'm out in the woods outside Camas, send me a pm if you wanna go shooting sometime.

I do appreciate snap-on ratchets and sockets, but I gotta pass on that one. I'm out in the woods outside Camas, send me a pm if you wanna go shooting sometime.
If you want to come look I'm selling my whole toolbox because im not in the field anymore due to medical reasons I'm in camas proper by cp

bump. new price obo, partial trade for nighforce atacr or razor hd lpvo.

only ffp optics considered, strongly prefer moa over milrad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.