Figured I would put this in the Appropriate area since it's not a bolt actionexcellent! care to share your build specs?
- 80% forged 7075 lower.
- lower parts kit that included a teflon coated mil spec trigger, 7075 buffer tube and spring, MOE furniture and trigger guard.
- H2 buffer
- 20" 1:8 5R 416R SS straight fluted 6.5 grendel type II barrel from BCA.
- 7.62 gamma muzzle brake (soon to be 65 epsilon brake) both from VG6 (aero precision)
- diamondhead 15" M-lok handguard + barrel nut (they call it 15" but it's really 16.5")
- BCA forged stripped upper receiver
- 3" m-lok red annodized pic rail section for attaching my bi-pod
- strike industries red annodized extended charging handle latch
- Expo Arms Standard AR-15 Charging Handle
- Radical Firearms 6.5 Grendel Type II / 12.7x42 Bolt Carrier Group
- strike industries red forward assist.
- aero precision dust cover (cheap standard one)
- Expo Arms Rifle Length Gas Tube - Stainless Steel
- Expo Arms .750 Gas block
- Atlas QD bipod. (I use the same bipod for all of my rifles so I click it onto whatever rifle I'm currently shooting at that moment. Gotta love quick detatch!)
- Primary Arms SLx3.5 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ARC-2-MOA
- American Defense Recon Mount QD 30mm - Black
- 10rd 6.5 grendel mag for spendy ammo
- 7.62x39 28rd and 30rd C-products mags for blasting cheap ammo. (they will hold 1 shy of those capacity counts and cycle flawlessly)
This is how it looked before changing to the Luth-AR stock:
And its grouping under less than ideal conditions (gusty wind, shooter with shaky hands, no bag or monopod for rear stability. no formal training. crossed off shots are from sighting in the scope to the ammo)
Parts on the way: 65 epsilon brake and accu-shot monopod.
Hopefully after getting those on, + the stock I have already swapped from another partial build I want to try for sub 1/2MOA on a gas gun and see if I can pull it off. Based on what I've seen out of this gun and the hornady black ammo...I'm pretty sure this gun and ammo combo will do it. Just comes down to having a less windy day and my hands not being so jittery.