JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Chemult
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Are you tired of the same old boring rifles that everyone else has? Are you ready to stand out in the shooting range with a rifle that's as unique as you are? Look no further, because this 6.5 Grendel AR15 is here to save the day!
With its sleek design and powerful caliber, this 6.5 Grendel AR15 is guaranteed to turn heads and drop panties. Whether you're hunting big game or just plinking at the range, this rifle has the power and accuracy to get the job done. And let's be real, who doesn't love a rifle that can shoot through an entire herd of watermelons in one fell swoop?
But don't just take my word for it, come on out and see for yourself. I'll even throw 3 boxes of ammo and a pair of earplugs, because with this rifle, things are about to get loud. Don't miss out on your chance to own the coolest rifle on the block. Get your this 6.5 Grendel AR15 today!

Specs:
Upper=BCA 16" heavy stainless 6.5 Grendel
Lower=PSA
Scope= Vortex Crossfire II 3x9x40

Trade interests: 1911 9mm, Glock 17,19,20, Canik, Ar10, AR15 in 5.56 (barrel length less than 16"), AR 15 in .300blk (barrel length less than 16"), AGM Handheld thermal monocular, Sightmark Wraith NV monocular, AK pistol

20221213_153653~2.jpg Screenshot_20221203-170704_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you tired of the same old boring rifles that everyone else has? Are you ready to stand out in the shooting range with a rifle that's as unique as you are? Look no further, because this 6.5 Grendel AR15 is here to save the day!
With its sleek design and powerful caliber, this 6.5 Grendel AR15 is guaranteed to turn heads and drop panties. Whether you're hunting big game or just plinking at the range, this rifle has the power and accuracy to get the job done. And let's be real, who doesn't love a rifle that can shoot through an entire herd of watermelons in one fell swoop?
But don't just take my word for it, come on out and see for yourself. I'll even throw 3 boxes of ammo and a pair of earplugs, because with this rifle, things are about to get loud. Don't miss out on your chance to own the coolest rifle on the block. Get your this 6.5 Grendel AR15 today!

Specs:
Upper=BCA 16" heavy stainless 6.5 Grendel
Lower=PSA
Scope= Vortex Crossfire II 3x9x40

Trade interests: 1911 9mm, Glock 17,19,20, Canik, Ar10, AR15 in 5.56 (barrel length less than 16"), AR 15 in .300blk (barrel length less than 16"), AGM Handheld thermal monocular, Sightmark Wraith NV monocular, AK pistol

View attachment 1333238 View attachment 1333239
Still available

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top