JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And a heck of a lot of viewers just checkin us out. :s0155: I keep mentioning this forum to any gun people I meet at the various ranges I go to. Word of mouth works well. :) Pretty soon us Warshinton gun guys are going to out number you Origonions. :s0114:

Our growth has been absolutely amazing. We're receiving 200,000+ visits and over 2 million page views per month! The site was launched on August 5th of 2008 ;)

wow, that's good stats for 1.5 years. I just hope the server will take the load in the upcoming year and a half.

wow, that's good stats for 1.5 years. I just hope the server will take the load in the upcoming year and a half.

Yeah, I figured we'd be around 1000 at our 1 year anniversary! The server is no problem, our current host can accommodate us no matter how large we get as long as we collect enough revenue to pay for it. One of the reasons we had to raise our advertising rates recently :(

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews