Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

6,000 Members!!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by ZeroRing, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Amazing... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I wonder when we'll hit 10,000?? :D

2. roguebowhunter

roguebowhunter medford Member

dang ya got to it before i did .. maybe the mod can move my post to here ... Don

3. tattoo

tattoo NorthWest Active Member

And a heck of a lot of viewers just checkin us out. :thumbup: I keep mentioning this forum to any gun people I meet at the various ranges I go to. Word of mouth works well. :) Pretty soon us Warshinton gun guys are going to out number you Origonions. :laugh:

4. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

OK! Great! Now close membership...my for sale adds are getting lost! :laugh:

Will

5. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Seems like not long ago the 5,000 member announcement. Congrats

6. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

How old is the board?

6K in how long?

7. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Our growth has been absolutely amazing. We're receiving 200,000+ visits and over 2 million page views per month! The site was launched on August 5th of 2008 ;)

8. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

wow, that's good stats for 1.5 years. I just hope the server will take the load in the upcoming year and a half.

9. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

WOW thats about 4,000 a year. Congrats.

10. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yeah, I figured we'd be around 1000 at our 1 year anniversary! The server is no problem, our current host can accommodate us no matter how large we get as long as we collect enough revenue to pay for it. One of the reasons we had to raise our advertising rates recently :(