JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't find any info on this headstamp of blanks. Came as a package deal with 900 blanks on stripper clips, upper receiver and well as a cab cannon and golf ball launcher. I'd like to know a little more about them. 8F3B909D-2975-436C-AC29-6AB777A99CA7.jpeg A9DB0190-7B41-41F6-B549-2F7CF1AC47A2.jpeg

So a search shows that they are Danish made and that they may also use berdan primers instead of boxer primers. The 10 is the year the brass was made and possibly the whole cartridge.

Last Edited:
Also I should note, that a 556 blank will blow the head right off a cottonmouth in a North Carolina swamp when you're in the service and they send you through the swamp on a map course. Sometimes the snakes get in your way when you're trying to shoot an azimuth:p. They can be kind of aggressive and nasty at certain times of the year.

From a search on the web, "AMA = Danish Government Arsenal (Ammunitionsarsenalet) Copenhagen, Denmark. It's berdan primed and non-corrosive."
Looks like I might have to learn to reload Burden primed ammo..... or make my own.

No not curious like that curious like what are you actually going to use them for? I'm always curious about uses
Came as a "kit" with a stripped AR upper w/can cannon attached, and a golf ball launcher. The 900 blanks came on stripper clips in a new 50 cal ammo can. All for $263 including shipping. I've always been curious about these and think the company put the wrong price on the package. Can't even buy the blanks for that $$ from what I see.

Came as a "kit" with a stripped AR upper w/can cannon attached, and a golf ball launcher. The 900 blanks came on stripper clips in a new 50 cal ammo can. All for $263 including shipping. I've always been curious about these and think the company put the wrong price on the package. Can't even buy the blanks for that $$ from what I see.
Ohh...that sounds fun. I used to carry a 203. Nobody else in the platoon wanted to carry it because it was heavy. But it was fun about every 3 months when I went out to qualify with it 😁

From a search on the web, "AMA = Danish Government Arsenal (Ammunitionsarsenalet) Copenhagen, Denmark. It's berdan primed and non-corrosive."
Looks like I might have to learn to reload Burden primed ammo..... or make my own.
I must have missed this post, thank you. That's the info I was looking for.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews