JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I have [UPDATE: 1 case remaining] of Winchester Ranger T-Series RA9T, 147 grain (subsonic), 9mm jacketed hollow point ammo, 500 rounds per case.

This is the next generation of their "Black Talon" series - mild-recoil, low-noise, deep penetration and reliable expansion. The reduced noise and heavy weight makes it very effective for use with suppressors and/or shorter-barreled handguns (like M&P Shield). This is not a high-pressure (+P) version so it will not wear your weapon down prematurely and will not cause excessive recoil when it really matters.

I am carrying this round myself for self-defense (studied a lot, could not decide between Winchester Ranger and Federal HST, both are excellent, settled on Winchester Ranger as HST was reported to over-emphasize expansion at the expense of penetration).

I am not in a hurry to sell and the price is not going to be a bargain (this is not cheap ball ammo for plinking), but if you are specifically looking for RA9T 147gr, send me a PM with an offer and we can go from there.

Must be 21+ and resident of WA; cash only and F2F, please.

UPDATE #1: I took a look around and RA9T is currently selling for $0.7 per round, or $350 for 500 rounds.
UPDATE #2: Sorry, I cannot sell individual 50rd boxes (no time), you can only buy one or two 500rd cases

Cheers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.