JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if that link/price is still applicable in today's market as there hasn't been any activity on it for almost a year now. Thanks for the input.

Today's market is solely driven by scared buyers and people looking to cash in on the panic buying. Yeah, yeah, supply and demand. That's the excuse gougers are using to justify their over inflated prices. My advise to you is that if you are looking to buy, wait it out. Prices will come down. If you are selling looking to make a buck just like everyone else selling brass for 2-3x more than what they should be selling it for, please just let it go for a reasonable price, unless you like adding fuel to the fire and keeping prices up and making the rest of us pay more than we should be.

bballer182: Exactly why I asked this question here, I do have some brass that I'd like to make available but do not want to 'gouge'! I have searched online sources and seen it from around $.09 to over $.22 per. Just trying to get a feel for what those few who actually reload this round would be willing to pay without 'lowballing' either. If I was moved to gouge, I would probably list somewhere like gunbroker. Not worth my time though. So, to reiterate, I am just looking for what you mention: "a reasonable price". Thanks for the input.

Mine just sold for .14/rd within an hour of posting on the 5.7 forum. I don't consider that gouging since the very lowest I saw anywhere was .12/rd and of course, it was not in stock.

Ron

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top