JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
03/04/22 Copper Hits an all time high today, approaching $5 a pound. It might be a good time to stock up on brass now.
1,000 rounds is about 13.5 pounds of brass.

Like the title says.

I have several thousand rounds of once fired, mixed headstamp, 5.56 Brass for reloading.

The Brass is de-primed and wet pin polished. $75 per 1,000 CASES.
See pictures at the bottom of this post.

Or, if you prefer, I also have dirty brass with used primers still in them for $65 per 1,000 cases.
Note: The dirty brass is DIRTY. It's been collecting in five-gallon buckets for a year. Picked up out of the snow & mud sometimes.

FTF in Portland.

If you want them shipped, Flat rate shipping charges will be applied.

PM me if interested.

I help support this website. If you are interested in purchasing some brass, you can donate $30 to renew my Bronze membership, and pay me the difference.

1645775872554.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Like the title says.

I have a few thousand rounds of once fired, mixed headstamp, 5.56 Brass for reloading.

The Brass is de-primed and wet pin polished.

Or, if you prefer, I also have dirty brass with used primers still in for $65/1,000

FTF in Portland. Or add Flat rate shipping.

PM me if interested.
Is the $75 price for 1000 cleaned cases?

The price will be going up on all the range brass once the Ukraine/ Russian War gets going and they start using recycled metals for the cause. Recycled brass just took a jump.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top