JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 4000 pieces of 9mm range brass that I'd like to trade for a tumbler. A lot of the brass is once fired by me, but I know some are range pickups. It's been stainless steel wet tumbled. Not de primed or resized. My Frankfort Arsenal tumbler broke almost immediately and I'd like to replace it. Please no Frankfort offers
I also have 300 pieces of 3006 I could trade if you'd prefer

IMG_3861.JPG IMG_3862.JPG

Last Edited:
That sucks, rebuilt the heck out of mine and got 10 years of life til the motor finally gave up the ghost. Frankford does not have replacement motors. Bought another unit for $40. So I've a complete unit that just needs a motor if someone wants it. You should have called Frankford. My base cracked and they sent me a replacement free.

If you don't have luck on a trade you could give one of these harbor freight guys a try:

Dual Drum Rotary Rock Tumbler

The dual drums work ok, but one bigger drum is handier. Made a bigger drum from ideas on either here or on the interwebs. 4" pipe cut to length. Capped & glued. Glued in a "paddle" out of a section of pipe.

Pretty convenient, & tumbling away as I type this.

1A968C7C-C168-4373-99E1-1F637B30601B_zpsfyla5xhi.jpg

Edit adding harbor freight allways has specials, kind of annoying actually. I bought that guy with a 10 or 20% off coupon. Then the pipe, cap, glue & inspection cap (the one on the left in the above picture) was maybe $20.

Last Edited:
Yeah I should have tried that. I'll learn for next time. My rotary Frankfort stainless works great. I just like vibratory tumbling more

Oh man - I went liquid with pins a couple of years ago and wish I would have done it MUCH earlier! Also no need for Lemi-Shine - just use some cheap dollar store lemon juice - just a splash is all that is needed!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top