JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm re-posting this after fixing a couple of problems. The new doors are hung as the photos show and the door handles and window cranks are installed. I did not install the new felts nor the windows, just didn't want to tackle that on my own. Replaced a water pump and lower hose and fixed a distributor problem. I have plans to have it at the Vets Helping Vets HQ car show Sunday the 31st at Beggs Tire Company on Pacific Blvd in Albany. Should be a good daily driver as it sets or is an excellent platform for a restoration, street rod or making it into a '40 or '41. I have had some good offers and bottom feeder offers but nothing that I could justify accepting. Asking $7,500 OBO and I am willing to take all or part trade on guns. Give me a call at 541-401-1063 as I don't do the text thing or respond to this post.

MVC-072S.JPG MVC-073S.JPG MVC-075S.JPG MVC-076S.JPG MVC-077S.JPG MVC-078S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG MVC-083S.JPG

Your inbox is full

Interested

I'm trying to figure out how to empty the inbox. It only shows 4 messages. At any rate, it might be best to call me at 541-401-1063 till I can get it figured out. My internet service was interupted for a couple of days but I seem to be back up on line at least for now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top