JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm re-posting this after fixing a couple of problems. The new doors are hung as the photos show and the door handles and window cranks are installed. I did not install the new felts nor the windows, just didn't want to tackle that on my own. Replaced a water pump and lower hose and fixed a distributor problem. I have plans to have it at the Vets Helping Vets HQ car show Sunday the 31st at Beggs Tire Company on Pacific Blvd in Albany. Should be a good daily driver as it sets or is an excellent platform for a restoration, street rod or making it into a '40 or '41. I have had some good offers and bottom feeder offers but nothing that I could justify accepting. Asking $7,500 OBO and I am willing to take all or part trade on guns. Give me a call at 541-401-1063 as I don't do the text thing or respond to this post.

MVC-072S.JPG MVC-073S.JPG MVC-075S.JPG MVC-076S.JPG MVC-077S.JPG MVC-078S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG MVC-083S.JPG

Your inbox is full

Interested

I'm trying to figure out how to empty the inbox. It only shows 4 messages. At any rate, it might be best to call me at 541-401-1063 till I can get it figured out. My internet service was interupted for a couple of days but I seem to be back up on line at least for now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top