JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Reloaded 45acp. Wont run through my Glock 36. Load details are very accurate. 4.2g's Bullseye is a light safe load. $175 or trade OBO. I dont wanna get hosed in a trade deal though.

Possible trades would be; Matching HS 308/7.62x51 cases, LRP's, .30 cal 168g SMK's or cash. Yeah, cash is good too. AR stuff, I need a 20" barrel. Other AR parts.

001.jpg

002.jpg

I have not checked them, no. I did however sell that Glock to my nephew. He saw it, had to have it. It would however be good information to verify with a headspace gauge then list that info here for any potential buyers.

I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow. Thanx brudda..........

I thank you lcb97269 for letting me come over and use your headspace gauge. It was kinda as I suspected and when every round I checked gauged out well it just conformed it for me. It was the Glock.

Anyway, bump and price drop to $175 including the container.

Um, those are cast lead bullets in those reloaded cartridges. So, I thought you aren't supposed to run cast bullets thru factory Glock barrels that have the polygonal rifling? Just curious.

FYI, Glock doesn't want you to use lead or any reloads in their guns and most others say the same. I know people who shoot nothing except lead thru their Glocks. Keep them clean. If you are skeptical you can always by an after market barrel with conventional rifling for lead, but they also say not to use reloads of any type. It is a liability thing called CYOA.

Btw, the picture shows they are lead bullets in the ammo above.

Its all good, if they go they go. If they dont so be it. I picked up a S&W 25-9 and I'm going to be fitting it with the 45acp cylinder so problem solved.

FYI, Glock doesn't want you to use lead or any reloads in their guns and most others say the same. I know people who shoot nothing except lead thru their Glocks. Keep them clean. If you are skeptical you can always by an after market barrel with conventional rifling for lead, but they also say not to use reloads of any type. It is a liability thing called CYOA.

Btw, the picture shows they are lead bullets in the ammo above.

I see, CYA huh. Thanks for the info, always interesting info here on NWFA.

I'm keepin em and using them myself. Heck I put the time into em, meticulously hand weighed every single charge. I guess I was just a bit miffed back then because they wouldnt run then at myself after looking at the shape of the bullet considering my expectation in that Glock. Heck they left a bad taste in the mouth of my 1911 too, doh.........................

Like I say I got that 25-9 and I've been reading about moon clips but again I'm thinking I'll just get the whole 45acp cylinder then just switch back and forth.

And not to be curt or offensive, yes, I'd guarantee them and I guess I'm betting my life on em because I'm going to shoot them up. Problem with the question is that once they're out of my sight I cant guarantee what might happen with a little stupidity mixed in. Just sayin.......... And point taken. My collet puller selection is growing in size. <S>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.