JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got a Essex frame and all the parts for a 45 but im not a 1911 type person and dont know how it goes together. Looking for a trade or ? for trade im looking for a glock in either 9mm or 45 or what do you have for trade? Have a pic of it but I cant seam to be able to put it up. If you email me I ca send you a pic. Thanks [email protected] I would also trade for an Ak or mini 14.

If it is not in a condition where it is functional when sold, it is considered parts here at NWFA. The ATF will consider even a stripped lower a firearm. It can be 0% finished, and it is still a firearm in the eyes of the ATF.

So, yes, it you are buying/selling/trading/giving the frame from a 1911, you are "transferring a firearm" and all federal and state laws apply. But it is still "parts" here at NWFA

Its a finished frame and all the parts just need to be put together. I figured since it was a firearm just becasue it was disasembled it should be in firearms but if I put it here to begin with somebody would of said it doesnt belong here and would of been sent to the other section. So Im wrong eitherway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top