JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Hillsboro/Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have about 60 pounds of 45 ACP brass. Google claims that there 78 pieces of 45 to a pound, so right around 4500+ cases. 99.9% fired by me (and an occasional friend while I was present). Once fired. Most of it should be Winchester but there should be some Federal and a few HSM also. The 0.1% is just misc that got tossed in the bucket along the way. Its all large primer stuff with the possible exception to those in that 0.1%. All of the brass is unprocessed. I'd like to do some trading for 9mm brass, preferably in similar condition. I'd really like to avoid shipping so hopefully a face-to-face meet, somewhat local to the Hillsboro/Newberg area (I live about half way in between the two cities). Seems like 45 normally brings a few more pennies than 9mm but I'd be willing to do one-for-one (case for case, not pound for pound) for like condition brass. (ie: known source and once fired, etc). I'd be okay with range pickups but we might need to negotiate quantity at least a little. If I'm off my rocker for value, don't hesitate to say something.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can do 9mm for trade is we can make shipping work. It's all pretty mixed headstamps, but it was either shot by myself or a family/friend. Probably say majority is blazer. Willing to trade 75lbs for your 60lbs.

I chose 75lbs because it's the max weight liking for USPS flare rate boxes. Let me know.

If you flat rate the brass after you make up the box put a piece of cardboard on yhe botyom and another piece on top of the brass and do a good job of tapeing the box up.

Also tape the seam where they join the box up on the side.

With that much weight the box gets abused from ruff handleing durring shipping.

Your offer sounds pretty tempting Tyler but Im hopping to avoid the whole shipping scenario. BTW, Im pretty sure that the entire 60lbs isnt going to fit in a single large flat-rate box, its pretty bulky! I'll keep your offer in mind if I strike out otherwise.

Yup I agree shipping would not be preferable.
Your offer sounds pretty tempting Tyler but Im hopping to avoid the whole shipping scenario. BTW, Im pretty sure that the entire 60lbs isnt going to fit in a single large flat-rate box, its pretty bulky! I'll keep your offer in mind if I strike out otherwise.

Another option is to drive and meet half way between. From Me Snoqualmie to Hillsboro is 150miles. Not horribly long option.

thanks for the info, I've learnt in the past to just wrap the box with duct tape.
Having worked for ups I'd say the packages of this weight get handled less ruff. Typically because of the weight someone is less likely to just pick it up and toss it, moving it as little as possible.

If you flat rate the brass after you make up the box put a piece of cardboard on yhe botyom and another piece on top of the brass and do a good job of tapeing the box up.

Also tape the seam where they join the box up on the side.

With that much weight the box gets abused from ruff handleing durring shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top