JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

As part of a recent trade, I received a large amount of .45 auto supplies. 1000 shells tumbled and good to go in bags along with 500 FMJ and 500 HP in the cardboard boxes.

I have also in that back ammo tin 1100 or so .223 shells for reloading. Need to be tumbled and all that.

No idea of the value so best price takes it all. I'd happily trade this for ammo, even reloaded.

crazy, he sold it to me yesterday .I made an offer, he countered, i agreed to his price. arranged a meet for yesterday ,He canceled the meet yesterday, said he had a work thing, said he would get together today or tomorrow and get it to me. Now i get an email saying sorry i sold it for more then i asked of you but knows he deserves bad feedback and is fine with that. He said not like he scamed me for sold me a bad gun or something.

some people.

I offered 100, you said 150 and its yours. i said fine 150. you then backed out of the meet yesterday and said we would meet today or tomorrow..

i agreed to your price, you flaked on the meet and the price when you found a better offer after agreeing to sell it to someone for what you asked.. period. try and gift rap it any way you want.

I leave you bad feedback because you flaked a meet and a deal at the price you asked and you leave me bad feedback because i left you bad feedback.

oh and it didnt say best price until today it said you dont know what its worth make offer

well until you edited it today to cover your flake
Last edited by jnicola; Today at 10:47 AM.

oh and you lie, your pm to me says "they are comming to get it now", on here you say shipped to Alaska. Thats my point. Its one or the other, one is a lie.
what ever i am over this

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top