JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just FYI......Optics Planet's delivery time is horrendous. I ordered a in-stock item (flashlight) on January 6th. As of yesterday I have yet to receive notification of it having been shipped and I keep getting excuses about high volume, etc., etc...

They have however charged my card in full. Yesterday I canceled the order. No word back from them yet. By tomorrow, if I don't get satisfaction, I am going to have my credit card company reverse the charges as a non-delivery.

-E-

Just FYI......Optics Planet's delivery time is horrendous. I ordered a in-stock item (flashlight) on January 6th. As of yesterday I have yet to receive notification of it having been shipped and I keep getting excuses about high volume, etc., etc...

They have however charged my card in full. Yesterday I canceled the order. No word back from them yet. By tomorrow, if I don't get satisfaction, I am going to have my credit card company reverse the charges as a non-delivery.

-E-

I hear this a lot and have only ordered one thing from but I received it in 4 days of ordering..

I had ordered quite a bit from them without an issue on shipping, Until.....
October 4th 2020 I placed an order for a binary trigger. Great price, free shipping and seven in stock. Perfect me thought. After delays of obtaining a tracking number they emailed that they were waiting for replenishment from the manufacturer and they would expect it in stock in February. Got another email a week ago saying it is in stock. Do You still want this item? They provided a tracking number, was suppose to be here Yesterday and as of this evening it still is not here.

Optics planet is absolutely notorious for selling things they don't actually have. Heard way too many stories to even considering buying from them but I do like to browse

I didn't know they sold ammunition until I saw this. $0.85/rd beats not having any.

.85/round and you posted in "Great deals"? LOL... Brother, I don't mean to whine too much so I'll keep that to myself: just upthread a fella in the "Ammunition classified" has some for less., is local, and likely much more honorable than Optics Planet -I've heard horrible things about them. I have some I'll put up for sale later so some of these new gun owners can get some ammo. Someone told me the cheapest HST (defensive ammo, top of the line) was going for was $3.64 a round! I almost crapped my pants. My (poor) memory is that the most I likely ever paid - FOR HOLLOW POINTS, was @.75-.80 during the last panic....

..edit, just looked it up, it is currently the cheapest .45 FMJ available here https://ammoseek.com/ammo/45acp... I probably sound like an old guy....:oops:

Last Edited:
.85/round and you posted in "Great deals"? LOL... Brother, I don't mean to whine too much so I'll keep that to myself: just upthread a fella in the "Ammunition classified" has some for less., is local, and likely much more honorable than Optics Planet -I've heard horrible things about them. I have some I'll put up for sale later so some of these new gun owners can get some ammo. Someone told me the cheapest HST (defensive ammo, top of the line) was going for was $3.64 a round! I almost crapped my pants. My (poor) memory is that the most I likely ever paid - FOR HOLLOW POINTS, was @.75-.80 during the last panic....

..edit, just looked it up, it is currently the cheapest .45 FMJ available here https://ammoseek.com/ammo/45acp... I probably sound like an old guy....:oops:

Thats all the information gougers on classified ads need. Now you've done it.
HaHaHa....

Lots of whining, but if you eventaually get it, stop. This is a HORRIBLE time for supply

Eventually? What is an acceptable time line for eventually receiving an order? One month? Two? Three?

I ordered a flashlight. A flashlight. Not ammo. Not primers or powder. A flashlight that they claim even up until yesterday as being in stock.

-E-

I ordered a case of ammo from them back in August, and I'm still waiting.
Will I ever order anything from them ever again, probably not. I will also cancel the order as soon as I can buy a case for around $300 elsewhere.

I ordered a case of ammo from them back in August, and I'm still waiting.
Will I ever order anything from them ever again, probably not. I will also cancel the order as soon as I can buy a case for around $300 elsewhere.

Have they charged you already for the order?

-E-

Have they charged you already for the order?

-E-
They did charge me for another order I placed in January, then refunded me in less than 48hrs. I was upset when I first saw the charge because the delivery date for that was four months out, and it's moved to an expected ship date in June...
No doubt, optics planet is a waiting game if not scammy.

Lots of whining, but if you eventaually get it, stop. This is a HORRIBLE time for supply
Placed quite a few orders with them last year, and didn't have any complaints. But when a company advertises stuff in stock with free 2 day shipping and you're going on 4 weeks with your order 'processing' and unable to cancel it, it's straight up BS. 'Once your order has been processed, we are unable to modify it'. So, as soon as that box arrives, I'll have to RMA it back on their dime and wait the 1-2 months for them to 'process' my return. No mas for me

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top