Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

44 Magnum and Special ammo for sale***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by Bill Siegle, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

Sold off the guns and noticed today I have some ammo left over. Need to get rid of it before I sink into buying another 44 I won't keep. Since this stuff is roughly $35 and up per 50 now, I am asking $20 per box of 50. Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas area on this stuff right now with a minimum 2 box buy. Open to gun trades too but no 44s please :) I must see a pic with the offer though.

44Special Blazer 200grn GDHP 4 boxes(1st buyer gets the 6 loose rounds)SOLD per box

44Mag UltraMax 240grn lead semi wadcutter 3 boxes SOLD per box

44ammoleftovers.jpg

2. Bill Siegle

Blazer 44spec and Ultramax now only $20 per box FTF :D

3. SKN

SKN Keizer, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

PM was sent but apparently not working, for me anyway. If the Blazer is still available I will take all of it off your hands. I live in Keizer but can be at the Clacakamas County Public Safety Training Center on Thurs., 9/29 at Noon. If this is agreeable to you please reply by PM.

Thanks.

4. Bill Siegle

Ammo in new pic is still available. SKN, no pm ever got to me and as of this morning, I was still seeing a message of "PM sent" here. If you are still interested, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.