JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah, 400 Corbon is .45 ACP brass necked down to .40 caliber. Ballistics similar to 10mm "mag". The necked down dimensions make for very smooth feeding. And you can swap barrels with .45 ACP, using the same magazines. Two pistols in one!! I'd be interested but you wouldn't be able to ship it...

yeah, 400 Corbon is .45 ACP brass necked down to .40 caliber. Ballistics similar to 10mm "mag". The necked down dimensions make for very smooth feeding. And you can swap barrels with .45 ACP, using the same magazines. Two pistols in one!! I'd be interested but you wouldn't be able to ship it...
Why would shipping be impossible? It certainly is; I have shipped ammo in and out of state.

So look I paid $112 for it would shipping if you want to look at the website they go for 47 or $48 a box that's just a box of 20 and I have two boxes so let me know if you want to arrange something

You need to be careful with that CorBon Its very hot. My friend tried it in an admittedly older Colt 1911 and it cracked the frame.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top