JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have about 25 pounds of once-fired .40 S&W brass picked up from an indoor range. That equates to about 2,500 total cases. I also have another 5 pounds or so of as-fired, unwashed cases.

This brass has double washed in a wet tumbler w/ pins but is otherwise unprocessed. The first trip through the wash is with Dawn and Lemishine then after a good rinsing the second trip is with an auto wax containing detergent (Meguire's at present) and another dash of Lemishine. I find doing it twice allows me to use less wax bearing detergent, and the wax adheres better smoothing the trip through the sizing die and keeping tarnish at bay.

The brass has been sorted through a sizing sifter but check each case as you load in case an errant 9mm or 10mm (or something else) did a good job of hiding and is in with the lot. There may be a few cases that have been reloaded before, but over 99% of the time, shooters at this range are using factory loads and not reloads.

I can meet in the Camas area around 9AM M-Th and am in the Battle Ground area over the weekends. I can ship USPS Priority mail usually for less than $10 unless you are outside of the PNW.

4 cents each.
3.7 cents each for amounts over 1000 cases
3.5 cents each if you take the whole batch

40.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@Harleybob

Typical large lot purchases can be shipped at a cost between $8 and $10, depending on total weight.

What amount are you looking for?

PM sent, we can work details there.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top