JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found on another site and thought it would be worth checking out for all of our active duty and retired servicemen.

Smith & Wesson is offering a 40% discount off the MSRP price for all of our revolvers, pistols and rifles for our active duty and retired servicemen. Attached you will find the Military Purchase form for your convenience.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Helene L. Piquette
Manager, International & Government
Sales Support & Administration
Tel: 413-747-3264
Toll Free: 1-800-331-0852 Ext. 3264
Fax: 413-731-8980
E-mail: [email protected]

Comments from a member of the other site:
There's a form you request from S&W, you're limited to one firearm a calendar year. Open to active and retired, and if you're in that grey area like me where you're a vet, but not active or retired, they let me qualify as a combat vet with a copy of my DD214 stating I am.

If you've got any questions about it or if you qual, just shoot an email off to Helene, she got back to me quickly and answered all of my questions, sent me pdf's of the forms and what to fill out and how. M&P15-22 should be in my hands in the next couple weeks.

Forms needed:

2434219militaryvipform1.th.jpg [/QUOTE]

Mods if this is in the wrong place please move!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1769416
Smith and Wesson Guns 40% off for Military.
Smith and Wesson is offering 40% off for military members until the end of the month. A friend told me about the offer which I thought was too good to be true so I emailed S&W about it and their response is below. Looks to all check out. Everything you need to know is below. I have attched the order form as well.

"I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your email, I was stranded away from my office without my computer and could not return home due to the 24 inches of snow that fell in Washington DC.

Attached is the Military Active Duty and Retired VIP program form for you to complete. This offer applies to all active duty and retired service personnel for Smith & Wesson Firearms through the end of December 2009. The 40% discount is taken off our website retail price. One order per person and all orders must be post marked no later than 31 December 2009. You'll be buying from Smith & Wesson not a dealer, however we will need a dealer with a valid FFL to ship the gun to so you can take legal custody of it. Please spend a few minutes coordinating with your local dealer to ensure they are willing to make the transfer for you, sometimes they may charge you a fee anywhere from $20.00 up to $100.00.

Please send the completed for to Smith & Wesson at 2100 Roosevelt Ave, Springfield MA, 01104 attention Military Programs or scan it and email it to me. A fax is also acceptable to the following number: (413) 731-8980, Attention – Military Programs.

Starting January 1, 2010 we'll be offering a Nation wide M&P promotion to all active duty and retired service personnel. A $50.00 mail in rebate on any M&P revolver or a $50.00 mail in rebate or 2 free mags on any M&P Pistol or a $100.00 mail in rebate or 5 free mags on any M&P15 tactical rifle. Our website will have all the details soon.

R,
David

David P. Holt
Vice President, Military Programs
Smith & Wesson
Cell: (413) 726-5311
Office: (703) 455-7609

Attached is the order form

OK, I shouldn't have said that. Was driving home, stuck in the snow traffic, regretting it. It is a nice thing that S&W is offering our troops and I shouldn't be bubbleguming about the fact that I can't take advantage. Sorry.

44mag was also selling the M&P-22's cheap! I don't know if it was with this promo or not, but may be worth looking into if not to save some more coin.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top