JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because they're made of water jugs. Science.

you be the.jpg

YOU BE revolver.jpg you be the judge.jpg
judge dredd.jpg
MIKE JUDGE.jpg YOU...BE.........THE...............JUDGE.jpg YOU BE....jpg you.be.the.judge..jpg

Last Edited:
Why not just say it's fun to shoot water jugs. Not really a test of anything, humans have been killing each other in innovative ways for thousands of years. Firearms have given us a way to not be so up close and personal when we kill, less icky. Pointy sticks, swords and knives don't need reloading, just somewhere to wash them off.
"Tests" like this are real head scratchers for me, no point that I can see. 40 is effective, a 36 caliber lead ball is effective, humans are soft and squishy, and die rather easily.

I love to bring lots of water filled jugs to the range we go to on the mountain, Lots of fun. We ALWAYS pick up our trash. If people can bring junk to the mountains then they can take it back with them. It is very disappointing to see a lot of trash of all kinds left on the mountain side.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top