JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Reduced to $37 shipped! $30 local FTF

Selling the following mags:

2 NHMTG 30's
1 Okay 30
1 Center Industries [cage 6P199]

All mags have the usual insertion and testing marks typical to these USGI mags. All the mags functioned perfectly when I tested them prior to storage.

All 4 have Magpul style Gray followers. Good condition mags just cleaning up some spare parts I have laying around. All 4 for $40 shipped via USPS priority flat rate insured with tracking. Paypa [F&F or add 3%] or USPS money. I am going to cross post this to a local forum so I'll go off timestamps. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the goods. Pics will be up shortly. Thanks!

IMG_0001 (1).JPG IMG_0002 (1).JPG IMG_0003 (1).JPG IMG_0004 (1).JPG

Last Edited:
Okay has the OKAY industries logo and 33710 cage code over a date of 9-04. I don't mind shipping the one mag to you but I'd rather ship all 4 ;) Since just one is light enough for first class shipping will only cost me $3. Let me know what the mag is worth to you and we'll try to make it work. Or I can ship you all four mags for $37...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top