JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Reduced to $37 shipped! $30 local FTF

Selling the following mags:

2 NHMTG 30's
1 Okay 30
1 Center Industries [cage 6P199]

All mags have the usual insertion and testing marks typical to these USGI mags. All the mags functioned perfectly when I tested them prior to storage.

All 4 have Magpul style Gray followers. Good condition mags just cleaning up some spare parts I have laying around. All 4 for $40 shipped via USPS priority flat rate insured with tracking. Paypa [F&F or add 3%] or USPS money. I am going to cross post this to a local forum so I'll go off timestamps. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the goods. Pics will be up shortly. Thanks!

IMG_0001 (1).JPG IMG_0002 (1).JPG IMG_0003 (1).JPG IMG_0004 (1).JPG

Last Edited:
Okay has the OKAY industries logo and 33710 cage code over a date of 9-04. I don't mind shipping the one mag to you but I'd rather ship all 4 ;) Since just one is light enough for first class shipping will only cost me $3. Let me know what the mag is worth to you and we'll try to make it work. Or I can ship you all four mags for $37...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top