JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are round painted black with 5 lugs nut holes in center of wheel you interested or just tire kicking ps your post is silly but if you need photos to know what's for sale then god help you

Im interested but need pics to verify condition? Are they factory toyota steelies? I am looking for rims. Thanks for your negative response

Last Edited:
they look near new I swear but in all honesty you started it with (this thread is worthless without pic's ) so the first negative response was you, I forgive you tho I mean it's fun right ? come get them Friday you can have them for 50.00 and I'll buy you a cup of coffee I'll even drive over to home depot by the airport to save you some drive time how's that for forgiveness

ya this all sounds good shoot me a pic or two and I will gladly meet you in Portland at the Airport. And take you up on the cup of coffee. :s0004:the memes are funny and I use them at my discretion:s0153: I will start a convo now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top