JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here are 4 old optics. A couple that are period-correct for the right rifle, and a couple regular way optics.

1. All Pro 4x15 with 11mm dovetail tip-off mount. Good condition and pretty decent considering the age. Awesome unit for an old .22lr.
2. Bushnell Sport View 3x9 in good shape.
3. Center Point (4x I think??). Decent shape.
4. Redfield 4x widefield TV scope. Decent shape, but looks to have some haze/fungus in the element. I have no idea how to pull this apart to clean, but maybe you do?

$30 cash, or will trade them all for.....pretty much anything, really.

IMG_7795.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a Branson 1510 RDTH Sonic cleaner that I got in trade that I would trade for your scopes OR I have a pair of ARIAT waterproof hikers size 9 that were only worn 3 times that I could trade. We each pay shipping, I live in Southern Or. I also have a few reloading items if these don't catch your eye. Thanks much

I have a Branson 1510 RDTH Sonic cleaner that I got in trade that I would trade for your scopes OR I have a pair of ARIAT waterproof hikers size 9 that were only worn 3 times that I could trade. We each pay shipping, I live in Southern Or. I also have a few reloading items if these don't catch your eye. Thanks much
Hello! Thanks for much for the interest and offer. Unfortunately, I have zero need for any of the items you've offered up in trade. That Branson cleaner is worth a good bit of change, and I'm sure you won't have a problem moving it along elsewhere. I'm also not a size 9 shoe, nor do I reload ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top