JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many of these are first-time buyers v. multiple offenders like us? ;)

There was a stat somewhere here on the board awhile back. It was claimed something like 30% were first time gun owners. I don't recall for sure, but it was more than I would have thought. There was some wailing and crying about the many idiots getting guns and effing it up for the smart, proper gun owners. I'm sure glad when I got into guns for real back in 2010 I was one of those smart, proper gun owners by nature.

There was a stat somewhere here on the board awhile back. It was claimed something like 30% were first time gun owners. I don't recall for sure, but it was more than I would have thought. There was some wailing and crying about the many idiots getting guns and effing it up for the smart, proper gun owners. I'm sure glad when I got into guns for real back in 2010 I was one of those smart, proper gun owners by nature.
I somewhat have a foot in both camps as I got first gun mid 2020. Imho, the more new gun owners the better. Yes, some will be irresponsible, mentally unstable, etc. But i have to believe vast majority of new owners are like myself. Not opposed to guns but just didn't see pressing need until the instability of 2020. I suspect many are political moderates especially on non law and order issues. This will make it harder for Dems to go completely nuts on gun control.

I somewhat have a foot in both camps as I got first gun mid 2020. Imho, the more new gun owners the better. Yes, some will be irresponsible, mentally unstable, etc. But i have to believe vast majority of new owners are like myself. Not opposed to guns but just didn't see pressing need until the instability of 2020. I suspect many are political moderates especially on non law and order issues. This will make it harder for Dems to go completely nuts on gun control.
We can hope, huh?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads