JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
233790afe8c2b7eb258e8f66020c358e.png

Do any of the so called, dem, "Public Representatives" relate to the fact there are a BUTT-LOAD of firearms, and NEW firearms owners out there now compared to 2/3 years ago?

Do any of the so called, dem, "Public Representatives" relate to the fact there are a BUTT-LOAD of firearms, and NEW firearms owners out there now compared to 2/3 years ago?

How can they Mike, they've got their heads in the sand and only bring it out when Unka Joe sniffs their behinds.... They give zero bubblegums about us peasants, they are Hellbent to control us.:mad::mad::mad:

Have you noticed all the walls going up around the Blue capitals in this country??? They are going to try and pull Kent State on us when we finally say enough is enough and take action.

Last Edited:
How can they Mike, they've got their heads in the sand and only bring it out when Unka Joe sniffs their behinds.... They give zero bubblegums about us peasants, they are Hellbent to control us.:mad::mad::mad:

Have you noticed all the walls going up around the Blue capitals in this country??? They are going to try and pull Kent State on us when we finally say enough is enough and take action.

Well, I guess saving ammo/supplies, shooting less would be how to deal with all the new restrictive laws. And when it comes to a point, people are likely to just ignore new laws.

One in Oregon, Betsy Johnson. We have written her about these issues and she has replied supporting our side on 2A issue at least much of the time. She has earned my respect at for this.

One in Oregon, Betsy Johnson. We have written her about these issues and she has replied supporting our side on 2A issue at least much of the time. She has earned my respect at for this.
She is out of Scappoose and has always replied to me, even though I am not in her district. It's important to acknowledge people like her because it can't be easy. Too many Republicans aren't fighting for 2A rights. As far as I can recall Betsy Johnson is the lone Democrat.

I suspect the number of sales would have been higher if the availability and selection in the stores were not so limited at present. :s0001:

So we should be expecting a proportional increase in gun-related violence, right?? Because guns kill and cause the user to have/act on criminal desires!

It just never seems to work out that way though, despite there being more guns in circulation than people in the United States!

She is out of Scappoose and has always replied to me, even though I am not in her district. It's important to acknowledge people like her because it can't be easy. Too many Republicans aren't fighting for 2A rights. As far as I can recall Betsy Johnson is the lone Democrat.

I haven't followed her. Doesn't she just go along with the rest the dems, no mater how funky/stoopid a new law may be? She might talk the talk, but when it came to the walking part?

I do understand she's not you typical, far left nutjob dem.

Sure they're relating to it. It's causing them to freak out at the thought of all these people empowering themselves.
If the demwits can't stop this trend, more and more folks will realize just how little they need the government. The dems fear independent people more than anything else, including soap, hard work or spending their own money.

So we should be expecting a proportional increase in gun-related violence, right?? Because guns kill and cause the user to have/act on criminal desires!

It just never seems to work out that way though, despite there being more guns in circulation than people in the United States!
You need to be patient. Each gun will kill one person and then there will be nobody left. The guns are working on their secret plot to kill us all. Some of the guns will have to tag-team, though I heard some will illegally cross into Mexico. Turnabout is fair play, after all.

happygun.png

I haven't followed her. Doesn't she just go along with the rest the dems, no mater how funky/stoopid a new law may be? She might talk the talk, but when it came to the walking part?

I do understand she's not you typical, far left nutjob dem.
Not saying that she is a closet Rush Limbaugh but she seems to vote pro 2A at least much of the time and upsets her fellow party members by not falling in line. Looking at her bio, she appears to have a better understanding on how life and business work. Or at least more so than many politicians.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top