JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is indoor range pickup brass (99% once fired) that has been deprimed and full length sized by running through a pass through LEE factory crimp die on a LEE APP press.
It has been tumbled with stainless steel pins before being dried in a dehydrator.

I have:

Currently out of stock, I have tumbled that I could process if you are interested here:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/pistol-brass-tumbled.450512/

Shipping available

380-01.jpg 380-02.jpg 380-03.jpg 380-04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm flush with 380 brass right now, but if I needed any, this is the BEST deal around.

Especially because it's processed - and double-especially because it's de-bulged using the APP press and Factory Crimp Die (essential for 380 cases).

John is a GREAT seller and his brass is top notch. I've purchased from him multiple times.

GLWS.

I will take a bag of you can meet me at the plaid panty in Clackamus off hwy 212. The address is
10218 SE Highway 212
Clackamas, OR 97015
United States.
Let me know before 11am tomorrow. Thanks Greg

Yes, still have 4 bags and just bumped my other brass ads.
Message me if you are looking for something else and I can check

@JohnH, I'll be headed through Milwaukee next Thursday, the 16th, after an infusion appt with my Dr. If you have a bag of 380 remaining I'd like to purchase it. I can pay in advance if we have agreeing platforms too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top