JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As of 11:45am both Sandy and Damascus Bi-Marts had .380 -- about 10 boxes left at each store.

Remington brand - FMJ. $15 and some change/50 rounds....

Shocked the people @ the Sandy store, I asked for two boxes - they were like "you can have 4" -- no, I only want two... others need ammo too. They just looked at me like I was from the moon :s0114:

Damascus Bi-Mart is stamping the inside of the ammo boxes so people don't resell it @ gun stores for 300% markup...

Thank you for your discretion.

I took my four boxes since it has really been awhile (like 7-8 months) and I own several .380's that would benefit from a warming up.

The Sandy store also had, as of 1700 hrs:

.32 auto, .380, .38, .9mm, 45 auto and the usual rifle ammo including quite a bit of .223. And a little bit of .22 but no bricks.

I am still waiting on .357 and .44 mag and spl, and I didn't see any .40.

Thank you for your discretion.

I took my four boxes since it has really been awhile (like 7-8 months) and I own several .380's that would benefit from a warming up.

The Sandy store also had, as of 1700 hrs:

.32 auto, .380, .38, .9mm, 45 auto and the usual rifle ammo including quite a bit of .223. And a little bit of .22 but no bricks.

I am still waiting on .357 and .44 mag and spl, and I didn't see any .40.

No problem - glad you got some. It is annoying to have a gun but can't shoot it...

I now think I have enough .380 to practice for the rest of the year.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top