JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As of 11:45am both Sandy and Damascus Bi-Marts had .380 -- about 10 boxes left at each store.

Remington brand - FMJ. $15 and some change/50 rounds....

Shocked the people @ the Sandy store, I asked for two boxes - they were like "you can have 4" -- no, I only want two... others need ammo too. They just looked at me like I was from the moon :s0114:

Damascus Bi-Mart is stamping the inside of the ammo boxes so people don't resell it @ gun stores for 300% markup...

Thank you for your discretion.

I took my four boxes since it has really been awhile (like 7-8 months) and I own several .380's that would benefit from a warming up.

The Sandy store also had, as of 1700 hrs:

.32 auto, .380, .38, .9mm, 45 auto and the usual rifle ammo including quite a bit of .223. And a little bit of .22 but no bricks.

I am still waiting on .357 and .44 mag and spl, and I didn't see any .40.

Thank you for your discretion.

I took my four boxes since it has really been awhile (like 7-8 months) and I own several .380's that would benefit from a warming up.

The Sandy store also had, as of 1700 hrs:

.32 auto, .380, .38, .9mm, 45 auto and the usual rifle ammo including quite a bit of .223. And a little bit of .22 but no bricks.

I am still waiting on .357 and .44 mag and spl, and I didn't see any .40.

No problem - glad you got some. It is annoying to have a gun but can't shoot it...

I now think I have enough .380 to practice for the rest of the year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top