JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maker makes some cool bullets. I have 50 rounds of their 12ga overwatch ammo for my genesis arms gen12 that's showing up any day now. Looks like some serious $hit, copper monos that expand to 40mm lol

Subsonic performance comparison using the heaviest/slipperiest bullets Hornady offers for the three cartridges. .375 suffers by bullet selection since it is mostly a dangerous game caliber. I agree with those intending to use the Raptor in supersonic loads.

300 BO 220gr Hornady ELD-X G1 0.654 @ 1100 FPS
View attachment 1321648

338 270gr Hornady ELD-X G1 .757 @ 1100 FPS
View attachment 1321649

375 250gr Hornady CX G1 .403 @1100 FPS
View attachment 1321650
Wow that's interesting. Thanks for the numbers. I've never been a fan of 300 BO because it's such a niche cartridge that i don't have a use for. It only makes sense in shorts barrels and suppressed with subsonics. If you want to run supers it seems to be faster to just swap your upper than to adjust your gas block, change out your upper and redial your optic. Nevertheless it's pretty cool to see the external ballistic characteristics of a super high BC sub sonic.

Maker makes some cool bullets. I have 50 rounds of their 12ga overwatch ammo for my genesis arms gen12 that's showing up any day now. Looks like some serious $hit, copper monos that expand to 40mm lol
Hell yeah, the gen12 is badass. Do you know if there's anything different going on for the buffer and buffer spring in the lower?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top