JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to buy or trade for .357 mag ammo. I prefer high quality defensive ammo, but I'm also interested in plinking ammo as well. Willing to pay the current rates for the good stuff like Hornady Critical Defense, etc.

I'm able to meet in person in and around the Portland metro area or use standard shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx.).

Can pay via Venmo, PayPal, Credit Card, cash or check.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Depends on the manufacturer and specs of the round. Ideally looking to pay less than $1.50 per round (including shipping). I don't really need more than 200 rounds.

I'd be happy to pick them up in person if you live in the Portland metro area. Otherwise, I'd be willing to pay shipping as long as it's fairly inexpensive. I can pay via Venmo if that's your preferred method.
I will message when I get home with the amount I have and weight per 50 so you can figure out shipping. I am in Klamath Falls so unless you are coming way south soon shipping will be the way.

I'd be happy to pick them up in person if you live in the Portland metro area. Otherwise, I'd be willing to pay shipping as long as it's fairly inexpensive. I can pay via Venmo if that's your preferred method.
Here is what I have. Based on weight there's about 210 in that box. Shipping weight would be slightly more with box and tape.

E21FD155-F1A3-480E-81B1-4866EC156CED.jpeg

I see. So it's bulk ammo. Do you know the manufacturer, grain weight, velocity in FPS, etc.? Can you estimate the shipping costs?

With that info I should be able to suggest a total $ amount including shipping.

I see. So it's bulk ammo. Do you know the manufacturer, grain weight, velocity in FPS, etc.? Can you estimate the shipping costs?

With that info I should be able to suggest a total $ amount including shipping.

CCI, I believe they are about 145 grain and velocity is around 750 FPS if I remember correctly. Shipping to the Portland looks like about $15 UPS ground

So how much do you want for everything including shipping? Since it's loose mixed bulk ammo and you're not sure of the specs, I was thinking around $75. How's that sound?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.