JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been asked to help liquidate my wife's Grandfather's reloading items as he passed last April. This is from his collection, so I can't speak directly to any of it. He was an avid reloader and had a passion for hunting and target shooting.

155 Mixed Nickel and Brass .338 Win Mag cases. They are mostly Federal, Winchester, and, Winchester Super. There are also some Nosler, Speer, R-P, Hornady (2) and single Frontier case.

20 Hornady 225 Gr Spire Point Bullets
40 Hornady 200 GR Softpoint (These are round nose bullets, but I don't think they are Interlock)
100 Hornady 100 GR Spire Point Bullets
50 Sierra 250 Grn Game Kings (open box, but looks complete)

Lee Pace Setter 3 die set with shell holder

I am selling the entire package for $100. I live in South Clackamas County and would prefer not to ship (this is open to negotiation). I can meet in the Metro Area or Salem. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I've been asked to help liquidate my wife's Grandfather's reloading items as he passed last April. This is from his collection, so I can't speak directly to any of it. He was an avid reloader and had a passion for hunting and target shooting.

155 Mixed Nickel and Brass .338 Win Mag cases. They are mostly Federal, Winchester, and, Winchester Super. There are also some Nosler, Speer, R-P, Hornady (2) and single Frontier case.

20 Hornady 225 Gr Spire Point Bullets
40 Hornady 200 GR Softpoint (These are round nose bullets, but I don't think they are Interlock)
100 Hornady 100 GR Spire Point Bullets
50 Sierra 250 Grn Game Kings (open box, but looks complete)

Lee Pace Setter 3 die set with shell holder

I am selling the entire package for $100. I live in South Clackamas County and would prefer not to ship (this is open to negotiation). I can meet in the Metro Area or Salem. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Would be interested in the Hornady bullets if you split up the package.. might also be interested in the brass... PM me if wanting to split it up and we can go from there...

I was able to locate the box and it's all there. The dies are a little dirtier then I remember but should clean up. Let me know of you still.have some interest. I can get you pictures of needed.

I was able to locate the box and it's all there. The dies are a little dirtier then I remember but should clean up. Let me know of you still.have some interest. I can get you pictures of needed.

Good morning. Yes, I am very interested. I don't mind cleaning things up, it's just something else to do. With the
current state of the virus situation, I would much prefer to pay to have it all shipped. I can send you a MO or do PayPal. Let me know how you want to proceed.

I also have a friend in Hillsboro that might be able to pick it up. But I am not afraid of shipping/mailing costs. It is still cheaper than driving from central Washington.

I also have a friend in Hillsboro that might be able to pick it up. But I am not afraid of shipping/mailing costs. It is still cheaper than driving from central Washington.
Sorry for the delay, I work long graveyard shifts and with the holidays time is at a pin of a premium. I will figure out a shipping quote and get back to you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews