JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been working on gathering parts for this for a while. 10.5" Southern Ballistics Research barrel 338 Spectre barrel and bolt on a SBR'd FN receiver. Matching form 1'd mostly Titanium can with double clipped cerberus baffles. Picked up a thousand rounds just as the ammo supply dried up . Got her all together today and test fired a 300 grain sub in my garage because thats a thing. I have a 12" diameter pine log in my garage I use for test firing. Yeah, in one side and other the other and went thud on the brick wall behind the log.

pPysR6.jpg

ueVrjH.jpg

Since you brought up this caliber, I have not been able to stop thinking about it.

I like it a lot. Very accurate and hits hard. Suppresses very well. I havent been shooting it lately as I made the mistake of forgetting to buy dies when I bought the combo. No one has them. .

Damn, I've all forgotten about this caliber. I really wanted to dip into it, but lack of components really changed my mind over the time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top