JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been working on gathering parts for this for a while. 10.5" Southern Ballistics Research barrel 338 Spectre barrel and bolt on a SBR'd FN receiver. Matching form 1'd mostly Titanium can with double clipped cerberus baffles. Picked up a thousand rounds just as the ammo supply dried up . Got her all together today and test fired a 300 grain sub in my garage because thats a thing. I have a 12" diameter pine log in my garage I use for test firing. Yeah, in one side and other the other and went thud on the brick wall behind the log.

pPysR6.jpg

ueVrjH.jpg

Since you brought up this caliber, I have not been able to stop thinking about it.

I like it a lot. Very accurate and hits hard. Suppresses very well. I havent been shooting it lately as I made the mistake of forgetting to buy dies when I bought the combo. No one has them. .

Damn, I've all forgotten about this caliber. I really wanted to dip into it, but lack of components really changed my mind over the time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top