JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I checked with the Vancouver store (Wholesale Sports) and asked if they could do an inter-store shipment. No dice. Lacey's Wholesale Sports has bunches too. Either I pony up lot$ of $$ for shipment (and taxe$) or drive up there and $pend lot$ of $$ for fuel, same problem. Oh well...

A store in Longview has offered to order some for me at reasonable prices, will pursue that for now and in the meantime do a lot of dry-firing I guess...

I live in Central Oregon and am coming through Portland to Woodland on Friday. I can pick them up for you if you like. I'd want you to meet me very near I-5 on Friday afternoon or somewhere on the Oregon side Saturday.

Thank you kindly for the offer! Fortunately for me my work took me to Wenatchee WA this week where I loaded up at a great gunshop called One Shot. They are brimming with long-range reloading supplies, rifles, etc. Learned that one of the Team Savage riflemen frequents this place...

It's reasuring to know there are good people on this site willing to help out a fellow shooter:s0155:

Woodland WA, I'm based there. Hope your business there goes well...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.